Provenance reinforces the work of NGOs, auditors, awards bodies and sustainability standards organisations by bringing certifications to life in the digital age, and providing a simple software system for sharing verified product information.
Partner with us
The Provenance platform is free for many organisations that help make supply chains more sustainable, to reinforce equitable data sharing between businesses and shoppers.
Certifiers, awards and membership bodies can use Provenance tools to strengthen programmes with tech.
Non-governmental organisations can use our platform to gather and share data from supply chain partners.
Firms in auditing, risk management and compliance can benefit from increased efficiency through our blockchain-backed system.
Interactive certification marks
Bring a digital experience to your award in the customer ecosystem
- Attract new licensees by offering digital experiences in apps, web pages, stores and on-pack.
- Drive shopper engagement by turning your organisation’s marks into smart, data-backed interactive badges.
- Augment your mark with stories and data from the supply chain in a format you can easily share.
Provenance software increases visibility for your standards
Bring certification data and content to interactive shelf edges and other printed point of sale material.
Use sell-by dates and serial numbers as unique identifiers linking end customers to certification data.
Use our plug-ins or API to bring sustainability standards data to e-commerce platforms.
Want to incorporate our customer-facing tools into your programme?
Chain of custody cerficate tracking
Ensure integrity as your certification or award is shared through the chain
- Connect with farmers, retailers, auditors and shoppers to gather and share data.
- Bridge different data sources - link the flow of products with the flow of certifications in one secure data commons.
- Ensure your awards or certifications can be trusted whenever they are shared - with data stored on the blockchain: the new technology bringing a new layer of trust to the web.
Increasing the integrity and interactivity of certifications in the digital age
Our work with the Soil Association ensured the integrity of the certification mark by making it digital, with proof stored on the blockchain.
Bring a new dimension to certifications and awards
Allow businesses to enable verified sustainability claims, as well as business and supplier profiles, for greater integrity.
Record authentic, verified data in a highly secure digital format that is both accessible and easy to understand.
Turn image files of certification marks into smart, informational web links that present proof and indicate validity.
Trust and transparency beyond certifications
Do you work in governance, auditing, or any other organisation supporting sustainability efforts or the fair trading of goods? You can also benefit from the Provenance platform by connecting with partners, storing key data securely on the blockchain, and increasing the visibility of your work in shopper-facing environments.
Reinforce your standards with Provenance
We’re a friendly team based in London,
so let us know if you’d like to chat.